1. Personal data list
Here is a list of personal user data that can be collected, stored and used when working with secum.cz :
- your last name, first name and patronymic, ID number, address, phone number, email address, or other contact information;
- Information about your computer or mobile device, including IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system.
- Information about your visits and usage of secum.cz , including visit duration, page views, and navigation paths;
- The information you enter when using the services at secum.cz ;
- information on settlement operations, bank accounts, etc .;
- information contained in any messages you send us via email or via secum.cz , including communication content and metadata;
- any other personal information you send us at secum.cz .
2. Purposes of personal data processing
The personal information you provide through secum.cz will be used for the following purposes:
- send messages to the user;
- Send notifications to your mobile device, provided the user agrees to receive them;
- Send emails that users have specifically requested, including to create an account or account actions (password reset, add or change user login, etc.);
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but these third parties will not be able to identify any individual user by this information);
- security secum.cz and fraud prevention;
- and other uses.
In addition, we use your personal information for marketing purposes in accordance with the law. When you use your personal data for direct marketing (commercial newsletters and marketing notices about new products, services and offers that we think will be of interest to you), we include a link that you can unsubscribe from in the future.
3. Access to your personal information
We may disclose your personal information in exceptional cases only for the purposes set out in this Policy to any of our employees, professional consultants, agents, suppliers secum.cz , etc.
Please be informed that the information you provide is included in the personal databases owned by SECUM Doors s.r.o. (Identifikační číslo 07523033 Vlkova 454/14, Žižkov, 130 00 Praha) for the purpose of their processing, for keeping records within the limits provided by law. To fulfill the above purpose, your data may be provided to third parties directly involved in the processing of this data.
Personal data may be transferred to third parties in the following cases:
- you give your unequivocal consent to such transfer;
- the need to enter into or enforce a transaction between us and a third party in your favor;
- the need for the formation and implementation of legal procedures (claims, lawsuits, lawsuits, etc.);
- if there are important grounds of public interest;
- at the reasonable request of government agencies that have the right to request and receive such data and information.
Except as provided in this Policy, we agree not to provide your personal information to third parties.
4. Personal Retention Period
Your consent to the processing of personal data is valid for an indefinite period. The retention period of your personal data is not limited.
Your personal data is processed for a period not longer than necessary in accordance with its lawful purpose and the purposes set out in this Policy.
5. User Rights
When you provide us with your personal data for processing, you have the following rights:
- request access to your personal information;
- Require the correction of any incorrect personal information about you;
- request the deletion of your personal data;
- Restrictions and objections to the processing of your personal data, as well as the right to data mobility;
- Revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
To exercise these rights, you must contact us with a written application sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org